Business Operations Associate | Hospitality (Temp)
F. Schumacher & Co. is an innovative interior design company that is disrupting the $150 billion-dollar global interior design industry. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. With over 500+ employees and growing, we are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. We are dedicated to the mission of helping our customers “celebrate the feeling of home”. Schumacher designs and produces some of the most beautiful fabrics, wall coverings, trims, furniture, and accessories in the world. Our portfolio of products is broad, but they are united by a passion for design, a thirst for what is next, an appreciation for what’s come before, a drive to make our products with enormous care and attention for detail. Schumacher is a globally recognized company with a myriad of showrooms both domestically and internationally.
Our Hospitality division is seeking a temporary employee to assist with day-to-day operations from our headquarters. Hours can be flexible with a minimum of 25 hours per week and a maximum of 40 hours per week.
You will assist with:
· Ordering samples from our website and pulling sourced product in office for project shops
· Cutting and labeling fabric and wallcoverings
· Shipping and receiving packages
· Maintaining the organization of the Hospitality workspace
· Willing to work in office everyday
· Collaborative and work well with a team
· A “no task too small” attitude
· Ability to lift, up to 50 lbs.