2024 Corporate & Investment Bank Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program - Public Finance
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
2024 INVESTMENT BANKING SUMMER ANALYST PROGRAM – PUBLIC FINANCE
Spend your summer working alongside the top professionals in the business to come up with solutions that shape the U.S. economy. Our bankers are focused on long-term relationships and developing strategies that help our government, and corporate clients grow and innovate. We do this by creating solutions for the complex financing needs of state and local governments, non-profit health care, higher education and housing institutions, utilities and certain corporations that issue debt in the capital markets. Public Finance provides exposure to all aspects of the capital markets by working closely with sales, trading and underwriting desk for prospective and live transactions.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off with five days of orientation and training, giving you technical and practical skills. Top performers may receive a full-time job offer at the end of the summer.
You’ll make an impact by:
* Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for credit strategies and debt issuance
* Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our senior leaders
* Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
* Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs
* Sharpening your technical skills
* Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
Locations and groups you may join:
* New York City: Public Finance
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
* Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
* Being adaptable, flexible and resilient
* Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Fluency in English
* Coursework in finance or economics a plus
* Interest in public infrastructure finance a plus
* Authorization to work in the U.S.
+ To be eligible for this program, you must be authorized to work in the U.S. We do not offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program. Likewise, JPMorgan Chase & Co., will not provide any assistance or sign any documentation in support of any other form of immigration sponsorship or benefit except for extension of optional practical training (OPT).
* Attend college/university in the U.S.
* Expected graduation date of December 2024 – June 2025 from bachelor’s or master’s program
+ If you are received a master’s, it must be within 2 years of your receipt of a bachelor’s degree.
* Minimum preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If progressed, you will receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed HireVue. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete all required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2022 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran