Health Engagement Strategist
The Senior Health Engagement Strategist develops employer-focused engagement efforts for TRS-ActiveCare. The incumbent will develop and plan outreach and engagement-related projects and initiatives, plus provide editing and technical writing support and guidance. This position will proactively work with the HIB Engagement team, HIB staff, TRS-ActiveCare employers, Communications team, and agency employees.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
•Implements TRS-ActiveCare district engagement strategy.
•Coordinates the development of engagement measure which includes the collection and analysis of qualitative data to generate actionable insights in different regions.
•Responsible for planning and execution of annual Benefits Administrator meetings and ongoing district leader events, both in-person and virtual.
•Develops and implements targeted engagement methods that facilitate discussions between TRS and district leadership.
•Develops compelling proposals and presentations that promote TRS-ActiveCare to employers at district meetings, roundtables and associations conferences.
•Presents and supports TRS at health care events across the state and through webinars.
•Speaks with community and professional groups to identify needs and discuss plan's effectiveness.
•Implements long-term communications strategies for marketing TRS health plans.
•Manages communications projects (e.g. publications, emails, web content) and schedules that reflects the overall communications strategy, ensures publication deadlines are met, aligns key messages with major events, and fosters engagement among varied stakeholder segments.
•Coordinates and conducts research and stakeholder engagement to identify and implement effective communications and content strategies.
•Serves as a consultant and contributor to health care articles, web content, forms, reports, and other documents.
•Assists with creating surveys and other tools to solicit feedback from TRS health plan participants.
• Ensures compliance with program policies and procedures, statues and rules; and takes corrective action(s) as needed.
• Researches and analyzes other multi-employer group health programs to identify best practices for employer and member engagement and retention.
• Supports and evaluates TRS District Ambassador annual workplan, including its effectiveness to achieve TRS' objectives for the program.
• Assists in analyzing the impact of new and proposed legislation on TRS health plans.
• May assist in developing contract specifications and requests for proposal (RFP), including selecting vendors, drafting or modifying new contracts, and renewals.
• Performs related work as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• High school diploma or equivalent and additional full-time experience in health care administration, government, communications, engagement, public relations, or outreach programs may substitute for the required education on an equivalent year-for- year basis.
• A Master’s degree in a related field may substitute for one (1) year of the required experience.
•Six (6) years of full-time experience in communications, marketing, engagement, public relations, outreach, sales, or a related field.
•Two (2) years of experience in public sector, non-profit, health care benefits engagement, or closely related experience.
•Experience may be concurrent.