Marketing Data and Analytics Intern (Hybrid)
Marketing Data and Analytics Intern (Hybrid)
Casa Esperanza, Inc. – Boston, MA
Marketing Data and Analytics Intern Location: Roxbury, MA (may be remote)
Part-time Intern or Work-Study Student
Agency Summary: Casa Esperanza, Inc. is a bilingual/bicultural behavioral health treatment provider serving Boston and the Merrimack Valley. Our mission is to empower individuals and families to recover from addiction, trauma, mental illness and other chronic medical conditions; overcome homelessness; and achieve health and wellness through comprehensive, integrated care.
Are you curious about communications and marketing work in the nonprofit sector? Casa is looking for a detail-oriented intern or work study student to support our Communications and Development team.
The role of the Marketing Data and Analytics Intern is to support the Development & Communications Department with data collection and analytics, content strategy analysis, mailing list development and maintenance and other projects as assigned to ensure accurate and effective capture and analysis of key metrics necessary for strategic planning and goal setting for the development, communications, and administrative teams. Reports to: Director of Communications and Public Relations
- Work with the Communications and Development team to track performance and analyze effectiveness of our active editorial calendar including assisting with the maintenance of an active editorial calendar, documenting key performance indicators, and measuring campaign performance as it relates to marketing goals and target outcomes.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to all projects, events, and activities including photocopying, mailings, and data entry.
- Assist the Database Coordinator with updating, maintaining, and ensuring quality control of data stored in Casa’s Contact Management System (CRM) including ensuring up-to-date contact information and relationship data regarding referral partners, funders, and donor prospects.
- Ensure entry, validation, and acknowledgment of all donations made by current and new organizational supporters including documenting funding from grants, individual giving, and in-kind support.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned by the Director of Communications and Public Relations, the Development Manager, the Database Coordinator, and the Deputy Director/Chief Development Officer.
- Responsibilities may vary based on the interests and specific strengths of the selected candidate and Casa’s ongoing needs. This opportunity includes active collaboration with and mentorship from the seasoned marketing and communications professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual spoken and written proficiency in Spanish and English preferred. Translation experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) required. Working knowledge of Little Green Light or CRMs/Donor Databases is a plus. • Some degree of experience working with digital data tracking and analysis required.
- Specific knowledge of one or more of the following: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Analytics, Social Media Key Performance Indicators, SEO, and/or search analytics tracking for digital communications strongly preferred.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understanding of health equity and access barriers, Latinx cultures, racial and social justice issues, and community health preferred.
- Prior personal or professional experience with substance use disorder, recovery, behavioral health, dual-diagnosis, or otherwise interacting with vulnerable individuals preferred.
- Ability to meet the physical and training requirements of the position
- Interest in non-profit and/or, social service agencies, preferred.
At Casa Esperanza, Inc., the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and boosted, when eligible) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.50 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boston, MA 02119: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Marketing Data and Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Social Media Analytics: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location