Intern, HCP Engagement Audits
This is what you will do:
The Intern will report to Associate Director of Health Care Professional (HCP) engagements to work on a variety of HCP engagement processes, including auditing of completed HCP engagements, revising current process documents and updating job aid tools.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop an understanding of the current US Medical Affairs (HCP) engagement landscape, including to help support the HCP engagment audit processes.
- Collaborate with the AD to perform quarterly audits on all completed programs for prior quarters.
- Collaborate with the AD and the HCP engagement external third-party vendor to document and provide recommendations on audit findings.
- Be available for ad hoc requests, supporting the AD and the HCP engagement procesess
You will need to have:
- A curiosity and desire to learn more about the biopharmaceutical industry from industry experts
- Be enrolled in a degree program focused in science or business, including but not limited to biopharmaceutical sciences, technology, project management, accounting, finance, or management
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken), and strong interpersonal and time-management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Boldness to ask relevant questions to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and to support creative problem solving
- The duties of this role are generally conducted in an office environment. As is typical of an office-based role, employees must be able, with or without an accommodation to: use a computer; engage in communications via phone, video, and electronic messaging; engage in problem solving and non-linear thought , analysis, and dialogue; collaborate with others; maintain general availability during standard business hours.
We would prefer for you to have:
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge or experience with Smartsheet
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, and Visio