Sales Associate Program - May Start Date
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Sales Associate Program offers an accelerated track for an exciting medical device career at Align Technology. This up to 12-month development program will focus on extensive sales training. The program includes a combination of training designed to maximize sales skills, leadership, Align product knowledge, account management, relationship management, and an incredible knowledge of General Dentistry and Orthodontics. The development program will be based in Align’s Raleigh, NC office. Those participating in the program are required to relocate to Raleigh, NC for the 12-month duration with the expectation of relocating at the conclusion of the program to an open Territory Manager position within the United States.
In this role, you will…
- Complete an up to 12-month comprehensive training program that focuses on teaching selling skills and preparing individuals for sales positions within Align.
- The program includes a combination of training designed to maximize sales skills, leadership, Align product knowledge, account management, relationship management, and knowledge of General Dentistry and Orthodontics industry.
- Work closely with the sales management team and benefit from their experience, ongoing coaching, assessment, and support.
- In market, you will be responsible for securing new business and managing existing business accounts. Within the program, learn the skills and tools needed for a successful transition from program to sales position.
- Relocate to another US market after successful completion of the program; Must be in good standing and meet program criteria to apply for Territory Manager positions.
- Be expected to actively participate in training courses and developmental activities. Pass certification exams and complete all required program curriculum.
- Actively connect with customers virtually to promote Align’s product portfolio.
- Exemplify Align’s values! Agility, Customer, Accountability.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Completed Bachelor’s degree required at time of start
- Willingness and ability to move to Raleigh, NC for approximately 12-month training program required
- Willingness and ability to relocate to another territory in the U.S. post training program required
- High customer service standards!
- Related experience with cold calling and sales a plus
- A passion for sales with a drive for accelerated growth in professional medical device sales
- Strong academic performance and demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong communication, effective problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Flexible, adaptable, resilient; We are a fast-moving company with a lot of room for growth!
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.