Fraud & Claims Operations Representative
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Fraud & Claims Operations Representative in the Fraud & Claims Department as a part of Consumer & Small Business Banking. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Support fraud and claims functional area by proactively identifying opportunities to improve customer experience, and offer ideas to mitigate risks through effective authentication of customers in order to prevent fraudulent activity
- Perform moderately complex customer support tasks by utilizing solid communication, verbal and written, skills to establish rapport with customer and to deescalate difficult, as well as sensitive information as a part of resolving a claim
- Receive direction from managers and escalate non-routine questions
- Oversee multiple claim types, and take appropriate action to decision the case using multiple systems and applications
- Interact with colleagues on required information as well as external and internal customers through inbound or outbound calling
- Contact third parties for research
Required Qualifications, US:
- 1+ years of customer service experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- 1+ year of call center experience
- 1+ year of credit card fraud claims or prevention experience
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information.
- Ability to research, analyze, and determine a course of action for financial transactions.
- Customer service focus with the ability to balance needs of clients, shareholders, and team members.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Must be able to attend the full duration of the 6 weeks of training: Monday- Friday 8:00am -5:00pm
- Work schedule:
- 2:00PM - 11PM TUE - SAT, OFF SUN/MON
- 2:00PM - 11PM SUN - THUR, OFF FRI/SAT
800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy
West Des Moines IA 50266