Technology Innovator - Narberth, PA
This is an IN-PERSON, full-time position at Lavner Education’s headquarters located in Narberth, PA
Do you want to make a positive difference helping kids discover their passion? Do you have experience in education, coding, programs like Minecraft and Roblox, and a desire to be on the cutting edge of STEM? If so, apply today!
WHY JOIN LAVNER EDUCATION?
Lavner Education, one of the world's leading EdTech companies for kids, powers the Lavner Camps, Tech Revolution, Lavner IQ, and Lavner Fitness brands, offering year-round camps, classes, tournaments, and online tutoring to kids worldwide. Whether at locations like Penn, NYU, WashU, UW- Seattle, and UCLA, or through our online programming, our omnichannel approach to education is redefining the industry like never before. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do, we create cutting-edge learning experiences that feature top-notch curricula and superstar instructors, all backed by a dedicated and mission-driven team.
- Develop innovative content, curricula, and hands-on activities for cutting-edge tech camps and other programs
- Liaison with the Chief Strategy Officer to help optimize processes related to operations, supply chain, hardware/software and IoT
- Immerse yourself in the tech used in camp and year-round programs
- Engage in high-level communication with both remote and in-person staff regularly
- Help ensure a great experience for our students
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Computer Science, related field and/or other STEM major
- Background in coding and gaming popular with kids and teens such as Minecraft and Roblox
- Excellent technical writing ability with an emphasis on communication with a predominantly youth audience
- Experience working with children is a plus
- Background in robotics and digital innovation is a plus
- Inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic, passion for quality, flexibility, and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet all deadlines
- Deep appreciation for teamwork, detail-oriented, and drive to be part of a mission-driven team
- Clearance of all required background checks
- Passionate about working in EdTech and sharing new ideas
- Fully vaccinated
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!