Who you are:
If you enjoy the part of the creative process that involves working with your hands and seeing your ideas come to life, production may be for you. Production interns aren’t afraid of challenges and can take on new experiences like a pro. And arguably most importantly, production interns strongly believe that anything is possible. We’re looking for a talented and well-rounded aspiring ad agency professional. Your ambitious attitude will have team members seeking you out to assist with production support.
What you’ll do:
- Drive projects through the finish line and turn creative ideas into reality.
- Produce anything from print and premium production, digital production, photo and video production, or even event coordination.
- Facilitate the creation of physical materials such as brochures, banners, branded swag, etc.
- Communicate with vendors and assist in coordinating pieces that are needed for projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Traits for success:
- Curious in nature and enjoys creative problem solving.
- Open to new experiences and willing to learn new things.
- Organized and able to manage timelines efficiently.
- Thrives when juggling multiple projects and keeps a positive attitude throughout.
- This is a paid, 13-week internship running from May 30 to August 31
- The Production Intern will report to the VP, Production
- This will be a hybrid internship (a typical week at broadhead is three days in-office, two days remote)
- Applications due March 1 (open to grads and current college students)