Who you are:
You keep your finger on the pulse of all of the latest media #trends, and are something of a trendsetter yourself. Media interns are self-starters, love working with people, and get excited by numbers and spreadsheets. We’re looking for a talented, curious and well-rounded aspiring advertising media professional. Your ambitious attitude will have team members seeking you out to assist with media support. You have a strong attention to detail, a broad understanding of media channels and vehicles, and a knack for organization.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the media team to assist with media buying and media planning projects.
- Analyze media performance and use various tools to help determine the best ways to reach the target audience.
- Begin to develop media knowledge base in preparation for media research responsibilities that include evaluating media research data; developing points of view; understanding various media channels and their applications against client strategies/goals.
- Maintain performance benchmarks for clients at agency to assist with campaign performance predictions.
- Update media flowcharts as client feedback is received.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Traits for success:
- Experience with large data sets is a plus.
- Passionate about all media.
- Effective communication skills.
- Eager to experiment with new formats as media evolves and are willing to learn new things.
- This is a paid, 13-week internship running from May 30 to August 31
- The Media Intern will report to the Media Director
- This will be a hybrid internship (a typical week at broadhead is three days in-office, two days remote)
- Applications due March 1 (open to grads and current college students)