Summer Sports Marketing & Events Intern
About FMP Productions:
Founded in 2010, Foundation Management & Pro-Productions has three main focus areas. First, we produce events on large and small scales including corporate events, athlete appearances and fundraising events. Second, we manage public non-profit organizations. This includes social media, marketing communications, PR, and fulfilling the missions of the organizations. Finally, we serve as a Marketing Consultant for our corporate clients. We provide insight and assistance with branding, communication and marketing initiatives.
Our clients include: The Greg Hill Foundation, The Boston Fire Department Relief Fund, The Revere Beach Partnership, Alex's Team Foundation, 1st Lt. Derek Hines Soldiers Assistance Fund, The Shawn Thornton Foundation, The Bourque Family Foundation, The Boston Celtics Shamrock, and the Post Race Runners Club.
• Develop social media schedules for multiple clients
• Assist with event planning and execution
• Capture photos/videos in the field during events
• Write and distribute press releases to media contact list
• Editing videos and photos you take in order to create posts for social media platforms
• Contact local businesses for donations for various events
• Familiarity with social media platforms
• Working knowledge of Canva
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or other video editing software
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a team environment while also able to work independently