Social Media Intern
Who you are:
You are a self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude, and a passion for all things social. You thrive on deadlines. You enjoy problem-solving. You love crafting meaningful and engaging experiences that build vibrant online communities. You know there is more to social media than just responding to posts and finding the next best TikTok craze. You are a creator, strategic thinker, and love to connect the dots from trends to implementation.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the development, implementation, and management of social media campaigns.
- Uncover insights, identify opportunities, and generate ideas that arise from conversations in social communities.
- Support our paid social experts, creatives, and account teams to create spectacular, engaging experiences across social media channels.
- Collaborate with paid social experts to track, measure, and identify areas of opportunity and highlight social media effectiveness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Traits for success:
- Works collaboratively, transparently, and respectfully; possess a ready-and-willing attitude to find successful solutions.
- Strong time management, organization, prioritization, and communication skills.
- Adaptability to roll with quick changes and client requests.
- Knowledge of web-based analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and social media platforms (e.g., Sprout Social, HeyOrca, Woobox, Promoboxx).
- This is a paid, 13-week internship running from May 30 to August 31
- The Social Media Intern will report to the Social Media Manager
- This will be a hybrid internship (a typical week at broadhead is three days in-office, two days remote)
- Applications due March 1 (open to grads and current college students)