Trivium Interactive needs a pro-active, forward-thinking individual to join our Marketing & Business Development team. Do you enjoy identifying new opportunities? Making sure everyone knows who you are? Can you write persuasively? Can you handle multiple deadlines at once while remaining calm under pressure? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with varying teams with different priorities such as principals, graphics, engineers, project managers? This position will support our marketing and new business team by way of lead identification and proposal support. The person in this position will also oversee our social media accounts and all outbound marketing opportunities. Please note that this position is Boston-based and we will ask you to be in the office on a regular basis.
- Assist Principals in identifying, nurturing, and developing new opportunities
- Track new business opportunities and maintain lead database.
- Collaborate and strategize with Principals to turn leads into concrete opportunities.
- Support proposal process; manage individual proposals as needed
- During proposals, act as the “glue” that holds the entire proposal together, coordinating and collaborating with creative directors, writers, and designers to create a cohesive proposal package
- Establish relationships with new clients; maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Coordinate social media endeavors (mainly Instagram and Linked In)
- Coordinate tradeshows schedule and booth setup
- Travel as needed to conference, pitches, and other meetings
- High degree of competency in written and verbal communication; copy editing and proofreading skills included
- Ability to write in a number of different ways: creatively, persuasively, etc.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, identify critical path deadlines immediately and work towards them
- Ability to work in Google Suite. In Design preferred (but willing to train the right candidate)
- Willingness and eagerness to learn as much as possible about any particular topic at any time.
- Over-organized! Detail oriented.
- 1-2 years of experience in a field that has a direct translation to this. (Marketing, communications, sales, business development, social media management, etc.) Will consider internships as experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field in the liberal arts or business with some type of creative coursework preferred.
Writing is such a large part of this position that we will most likely ask you to write a proposal about why you are a good fit for Trivium Interactive. Be prepared!
Salary Range and Benefits
The salary range for this position is between $48,000-$52,000 and is dependent on skill level and experience.
Trivium offers a benefits package that includes up to 12 paid holidays a year, unlimited Paid Time Off after the first 90 days, paid Parental Leave, 401K, subsidized health insurance, yoga, and access to a pool membership during the summer.
If interested, please send your resume in a PDF format to Jillian Domenici, Principal at email@example.com.