Customer Experience Assistant - Miami
Customer Experience Assistant
As a Customer Experience Assistant, you will serve as the initial representation of the company, greeting customers upon arrival and ensuring the best possible experience in our showrooms. Behind the scenes, you will keep the showroom in pristine condition. You will balance multiple interactions with attention and care while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers’ lives.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work a schedule that includes weekends.
What you’ll do:
- Utilize sales strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving techniques to assist and guide walk-in customers through multiple purchasing decisions, such as ring setting selections and diamond options, creating memorable and personalized experiences for each customer.
- Proactively greet, check-in, and assist customers, creating a memorable, one-on-one customer experience that reflects our luxury brand and product quality.
- Conduct pre-appointment confirmations and post-sale appointments to assist and educate customers returning for pick-ups, exchanges, re-sizing, and other inquiries.
- Maintain luxury showroom appearance, cleanliness, security and organization, including executing new product merchandising guidelines.
- View the full role responsibilities here
What you have:
- A passion for the customer.
- A keen eye for details.
- Clear, concise and welcoming communication style.
- A team player mindset.
- A mind for multi-tasking.
What We Offer
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer competitive compensation and a robust benefits package, including:
- 401k match.
- Generous PTO Policy.
- Disability and Life insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education.
- Employee Discounts.
- Wellness Benefits.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities.
More About Us
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Looking to learn more? Learn more about us Here
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
How to Apply & What to Expect:
If selected for an interview the process for this role includes a phone call with the recruiting team, an online exercise to explore our website and common customer inquiries, and a video interview with one of our leaders!
If you need assistance or reasonable accommodation completing an application or at any stage of the interview process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.