Admissions Application Specialist, Graduate Enrollment Management
The Admissions Application Specialist is responsible for recruiting students through the application phase, including application submission, faculty review, acceptance/denial, and confirmation. The Admissions Application Specialist also manages the technical side of building and improving the application process for graduate programs at Gonzaga University.
The primary job duties of the Admissions Application Specialist are to ensure applicants to Gonzaga receive excellent customer service and have a seamless and positive experience during the prospective student’s recruitment through the application stage of their admission process. The Admissions Application Specialist also oversees the graduate application process: partners with GEM Admissions Specialists and the Admission Operations office to ensure collection of all admissions documents in correct formats, facilitates the admissions process with recruitment and retention colleagues, and ensures new student enrollment goals are met.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited postsecondary institution.
- Experience in recruitment, sales, admissions, program enrollment, administration, project management or a related area.
- Strong skills in communication, organization, and time management
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Master’s degree
- Experience with CRMs or similar database and communication systems
- Management experience in admissions or program enrollment experience with demonstrated successful results, particularly in the areas of managing timelines and application accuracy preferred.
- Familiarity with the needs of graduate students.
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status. Applicants with disabilities needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application or hiring process should contact Human Resources (509) 313-5996.