Assessment and Accreditation Officer, Education Dean's Office
This position will sustain overall assessment, accreditation, and reporting for the School of Education (SOE). They will be essential for the quality assurance of programs and depicting the SOE to the university and outside agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field that is related to Education, Statistics, Business Administration, Computer Science
- 3+ years of work experience in research and data analysis
- Strong ability to interpret and analyze assessment data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with others in a positive and effective manner
- Proficiency with database, spreadsheet, and word processing software
- Demonstrated problem-solving and organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented; possess analytical skills and statistical ability to translate raw data from disparate sources into information and knowledge
- Ability to travel via car and air
- An understanding of accreditation for education programs in higher education settings at local, state, and national levels
- Proficiency with web-based assessment systems
- Successful experience in the area of accreditation/continuous improvement in a higher education setting.
- Advanced knowledge of Banner, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Hyland OnBase, and electronic survey software
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status. Applicants with disabilities needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application or hiring process should contact Human Resources (509) 313-5996.