Internship - Cell Therapy
About the Department
Site New Hampshire, located in West Lebanon, is where Novo Nordisk’s life-saving treatments are brought to life. Our manufacturing facility produces a global supply of our hemophilia and growth hormone product lines, as well as our next generation of cutting-edge medications.
At Novo Nordisk, you will find opportunities, resources and mentorship to grow and build your career. Are you ready to realize your potential?
Acquires job skills through the participation in Novo Nordisk’s Summer Early Talent Internship Program. Performs a variety of business-specific duties in support of a department or functional area; tasks include but not limited to project support, budget support, administrative tasks, market research, and other relevant experiences based on the managers criteria.
Reports to the Lead Scientist. Directly supports a business or a function. Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit but may include internal departments, visitors and customers. Build relationships with other participants in the Summer Early Talent Internship Program.
- Performs a variety of duties specific to the Cell Therapy department, including, but not limited to project support, budget support, administrative tasks, market research, and other relevant experiences based on the Lead Scientists criteria.
- Develops a business understanding by training in aseptic cell culture process
- Assist the department by learning the process of allogenic cell therapy drug product development
- Demonstrates competency in written and oral communications.
- Manages multiple priorities in a complex environment assigned by Lead Scientist or Cell Therapy team members.
- Proactively build relationships with stakeholders.
- Performs basic analysis based on identified needs based on direction provided.
- Provides support for budgets and projects.
- Reviews, updates and uploads information to relevant systems.
- Utilizes software and/or systems (such as MS Office, SAP, Concur, etc..) specific to the functional area to gather and generate basic reports, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence, and presentations.
- Works on basic departmental projects and updates stakeholders according to plan.
- Education Level: Must be currently enrolled an accredited four-year college or university pursuing a Bachelors degree or higher in Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or a related discipline preferred
- Strong academic record with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience Level: 0-1 years of relevant experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conscientious self-starter with good organizational skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities, must be able to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal communication and ability to collaborate with teams; must effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with internal customers
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility, adaptability and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future