2024 Asset & Wealth Management U.S Private Bank Summer Analyst Program
U.S Private Bank – Summer Analyst Program
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
About Wealth Management: With more than 160 years of experience, J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face on their balance sheets by leveraging the Private Bank’s products and solutions. The Private Bank is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships through an integrated team structure with a platform of depth and breadth.
If you enjoy building relationships and helping develop innovative solutions while working in a fast-paced environment, then we have the role for you. Joining our Summer Analyst Program means you will be joining a team committed to building client relationships and making meaningful contributions to our business with customized wealth management solutions.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
See the Asset & Wealth Management CEO Letter here.
Program Overview: The nine-week program kicks off with a week of induction, where you'll have training and orientation to our businesses and gain the technical and practical knowledge you'll need to start contributing to our teams. Our internship provides exposure to our multiple business areas within the Private Bank including but not limited to credit and lending, multi-asset class investments, wealth advisory and estate planning. At the end of the program, top performers may receive a full-time (for juniors) or returning summer internship (for sophomores) offer at the end of the summer.
Role and Responsibilities: Throughout the summer, you'll learn about our business and our clients while building your own expertise. You will have the opportunity to:
* Work with a team of bankers, investment specialists, wealth advisors, and lending specialists to understand client needs and examine market activities to develop and execute strategies that help clients meet their financial goals
* Collaborate with various teams, including but not limited to market strategy, equity, and alternative investment teams to conduct research and analysis, develop products and respond to client needs as part of a Solutions Team.
* Continuously learn through one-on-one mentorship, learning sessions and ongoing events to grow your professional network
If you’re a highly driven individual who enjoys working in teams to develop complex solutions, this is the role for you. We seek candidates with a unique blend of interpersonal and analytical skills. Key skills include:
* Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
* Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
* Desire to ultimately work with external clients in a relationship building and sales capacity
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
* Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active
* Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information
* Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
* Graduation date of December 2024- June 2025
* To be eligible for this program, you must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. We do not offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program. Likewise, JPMorgan Chase & Co., will not provide any assistance or sign any documentation in support of any other form of immigration sponsorship or benefit including optional practical training (OPT) or curricular practical training (CPT).
Baton Rouge, LA
East Bay, CA
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Worth, TX
Grand Rapids, MI
Las Vegas, NV
Long Island, NY
Los Angeles, CA
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY
Oklahoma City, OK
Palm Beach, FL
Palo Alto, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
South Bay, CA
St. Louis, MO
The Woodlands, TX
Westlake Village, CA
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume are ways for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step in the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed the HireVue. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada Applicants
*The typical pay for this role is $48.07/hr. This compensation range is specific to CO, NV, and CT – and may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.*
JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles. The JPMorgan Chase U.S. Benefits Program is generally available in whole or in part to most employees in the U.S. who meet the eligibility criteria.