Associate Governmental Program Analyst (JC-353165)
Associate Governmental Program Analyst
About the Position:
Under the general direction of the Branch Chief, a Staff Services Manager I (SSM I) of the Project Management Office (PMO) Development & Implementation Branch in Planning and Modal Program (PMP), Program Management Division, the analyst (AGPA) supports PMO Development & Implementation Management. The incumbent will work independently to assess needs and support development and implementation of new project and program management tools, processes, and principles that meet the needs of the PMP organization. The incumbent ensures that all new tools, processes and principles adhere to project management best practices, processes and procedures, as well as follow the California Project Management Methodology (CAPMM) and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
What You'll Do:
- Designs, develops, implements, provides oversight, and maintains the PMP portfolio and project management framework with structure, processes, decision making models, and tools.
- Ensures critical elements of project management, including accountability and responsibility associated with PMP’s business activities are clear to all stakeholders.
- Ensures that the oversight function is aligned with PMP’s leadership structure and decision-making processes and encompasses the entire project life cycle and defined structured roles, responsibilities and accountabilities within the project to include improved control, integration, and decision making.
- Works with the PMP management team to define long term goals, including but not limited to strategic plan goals and objectives.
- Continually monitors and implements new key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics that are used by the organization to measure its performance against strategic goals and objectives, and best practice industry standards.
*See more details on the Duty Statement located on the job posting.
Job Control: JC-353165
Classification: Associate Governmental Program Analyst
Monthly Salary: $5,518.00 - $6,907.00
Apply by: 2/14/2023
For questions please contact: