Tax Intern (Las Vegas, NV)
Tax Intern - Las Vegas, NV
We are looking for a Tax Intern to join our firm for this part-time opportunity from January 2024 - April 2024 in our Las Vegas office.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day in the life of a Tax Intern with Eide Bailly might include the following:
- Assist in preparing a high-level return for a multi-million dollar manufacturing company.
- Work with the tax team to ensure individual and business tax returns are completed correctly and by the required deadline.
- Assist in the gathering of relevant tax-related information from a client so an accurate tax return can be prepared.
- Look at tax situations from various angles to ensure the maximum tax benefit is applied.
- Network and build relationships across the Firm.
Who You Are
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You have interest in a variety of industries.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- You enjoy keeping up-to-date on the ever-changing tax industry's regulations and policies.
- In addition to all of this, you are working toward a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and are on track to sit for your CPA license.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Eide Bailly LLP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
We are excited to share that intern positions across our firm are paid between $21.00-$31.00/hour and are eligible for overtime. If you are offered an intern position with Eide Bailly, your pay rate will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education and/or experience. Interns are eligible for health insurance and 401(k) Profit Sharing.