Clinical Research Nurse - Full Time
Clinical Research Nurse is responsible for coordination of research studies conducted by Mercy Research. The Senior Clinical Research Nurse is responsible for the day-to-day operational issues related to clinical trials and performs a variety of duties including, but not limited to: volunteer recruitment, drug/device/supply inventory maintenance, interaction with physicians, nurses, office staff, patients, and clinical monitors. Duties also include the collection, compilation, documentation and analysis of clinical research data while following local, state and federal regulations. The Senior Clinical Research Nurse will be responsible for communication and relationship building with sponsors and CROs within the hired core. The SCRN must be willing to serve as a resource for other clinical research staff. The SCRN is expected to provide training and act as a preceptor for new co-workers within the respective core. The study load and complexity will increase from the SCRN responsibility, thereby increasing the overall number of enrollments and visits.
- Education: BSN or Bachelor's degree in other science or health field or RN with 4 years clinical experience in lieu of BSN
- 2 years experience; Working knowledge of the research process and clinical trials.
- Strong familiarity with medical and pharmaceutical terminology, and patient medical records.
- History of meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Demonstrated history of self-motivation in the workplace.
- History of excellent work attendance, dependability, and daily performance.
- Demonstrated willingness to acquire new skills and adapt to changes in workload.
- Preferred Education: BSN
- Preferred Experience: Phlebotomy experience; Clinical research experience
- Preferred Certifications: CIP/CCRC/CCRP
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 32 hours or more per pay period!