Claims Management Analyst
Join a fast-growing company that is transforming its industry! Financial Recovery Technologies has become a trusted partner to the world’s top investment institutions, and our best-in-class people and technology have made FRT a market leader. As a member of our Claims Management team, you will use your well-honed organizational skills, keen eye for detail, and phenomenal communication skills to ensure our clients receive every dollar to which they are entitled following a class action settlement.
The Role: As an Associate Analyst on our Claims Management team at FRT, you will work with colleagues and clients to prepare class action claim filings, resolve problems with filed claims, and ensure funds received are properly allocated and distributed, all while maintaining strong relationships and accurate records.
Ensure our eligible clients’ class action claims are filed with and paid by claims administrators
- Prepare materials and submit class action claim filings utilizing FRT’s proprietary technology
- Work with clients and claim administrators to document and resolve any issues identified with respect to filed claims
- Serve as liaison between our clients and the claim administrators we work with, ensuring our internal teams and clients are kept up to date regarding pending claims
- Perform research to augment existing settlement information
Ensure funds received from claims administrators are promptly and accurately distributed to our clients
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute workflows responsible for remitting monies to clients
- Reconcile funds received, allocate and ensure distribution to the appropriate clients, and produce reports documenting fund movement
- Maintain accurate client and account data and wire transfer instructions
Help us achieve our goal of an error-free operations department and have a direct and material impact on our company’s revenues, as well as those of our clients!
Our ideal candidate is:
- At their best in a fast-paced environment, capitalizing on their ability to handle highly varied tasks with multiple (and at times competing) deadlines and to shift priorities on short notice;
- Enthusiastic, courteous, adaptable, and flexible, demonstrating a spirit of cooperation in all contexts;
- Self-directed and detail oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving, and creative thinking skills;
- Highly collaborative, prioritizing collaboration over credit, and interested in building strong relationships with peers across corporate functions;
- A planner, identifying and analyzing problems, proposing solutions, and anticipating future problem areas before initiating action and implementing solutions;
- A can-do type, projecting confidence and professionalism, as well as a strong sense of urgency;
- Intellectually curious with a demonstrated commitment to continuous growth; and
- Of course, looking to join a growing company with a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture, dedicated to being the top provider in the class action recovery space.
This is an entry-level role that requires personality attributes more than technical skills. That said, while not required, experience in financial services, advanced Excel, and SQL+ would shorten the learning curve.
What does FRT offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k (with company match)
- Income protection plans (life, accidental death and dismemberment, short- and long-term disability) and access to a suite of voluntary benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fun, smart, diverse colleagues
- We are a hybrid company; in office, we offer:
- Close proximity to public transit (walking distance to Wellington T on the Orange Line)
- Free drinks and snacks
- Free parking onsite
- Free access to onsite gym
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN OUR MEDFORD, MA HEADQUARTERS. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, PLEASE. AGENCIES: WE ARE NOT WORKING WITH AGENCIES ON THIS REQUISITION.
FRT provides equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, gender identity/expression, disability, handicap, status as a victim of domestic violence or other similar offenses, consumer credit history, unemployment, military obligations, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
FRT is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.