SFC Foster Parent Retention Coordinator
Lakeview Center (LCI) provides comprehensive behavioral health care to adults and children with mental illnesses, drug and alcohol dependencies and intellectual disabilities. Across Northwest Florida, our services range from residential treatment to outpatient counseling, psychiatry, trauma care, treatments for substance misuse and 24/7 support for those with serious mental illnesses. Learn more at https://elakeviewcenter.org/about-us/careers/.
LCI with Benefits
Medical • Dental • Vision • Basic Life and AD&D • Voluntary Term Life • Employer Paid Long Term Disability • Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Account • Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) • Employee Assistance Program •Accident Insurance • Group Critical Illness Insurance • Individual Short-Term Disability Insurance • Paid Time Off
Primary duty is the performance of work requiring knowledge (Bachelor Degree) in the field of Human Services, and to use such advanced knowledge to consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment in providing the highest quality client-centered therapeutic services. Must also use such knowledge and judgment in providing recruiting and retention activities to support specialized foster care families (CHIPS Program Therapeutic Foster Care for children with behavioral and emotional challenges and Matrix Program Specialized Foster Care for children with behavioral and/or special needs)
• Bachelor’s Degree in counseling, social work or other human services related field.
• Must have at least one (1) year of experience working with children and families in a foster care, licensing, recruiting case management or other human services related environment.
• Ability to communicate well with others for retention purposes and provide support to SFC foster families as needed.
• Comply with the Florida Administrative Code and Florida Statutes, Chapter 39, and use independent judgment and discretion in ensuring compliance with these laws and regulations.
• Travel locally to SFC homes, training locations and other locations as necessary.
• Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
Interested applicants please visit https://elakeviewcenter.org/about-us/careers/ and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
LCI is putting our employee health and safety first by following guidance from local health departments and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations on preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.