Managed Service Change Analyst
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company, and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we’d like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As part of the Managed Services team, we get to improve many aspects of our skills as we are the main gatekeepers for all our internal FIS systems. We work closely with many different teams to build new functionalities, identify hard-hitting issues and fixes and guide the users to better ways of utilizing the tools within our processes. We get to see projects end to end and ensure we flex our project management and communications skills with other internal teams as well as with highly valued clients. There will also be many opportunities to learn and further advance your careers because the work will involve many aspects of both technology and financial business.
About the team:
The Managed Service team is a group of dynamic, knowledgeable, and collaborative individuals that use their Business and technology understanding to provide day-to-day solutions and support for multiple key systems within the FIS Capital Markets world. This team of IT professionals oversees the designing, testing, and implementing of very complex functionalities within their respective systems by leveraging all the expertise in FIS’s cutting-edge technology and day-to-day financial concepts.
What you will be doing?
With your current expertise, you will begin to contribute to the team by bringing a fresh view to very intricate technical cases while continuing to enhance your knowledge as you learn the specifics of our In-House developed applications. The ideal candidate can work well with cross-functional teams to understand key functionalities within our systems and will be able to communicate decisions effectively across our global teams.
- Utilize deep-rooted financial concepts to provide elegant functions for our financial systems.
- Help research new up-and-coming technology that can help improve our systems.
- Collaborate with relationship managers, business development, Daily Support teams, QA teams, Operations teams, and even direct clients.
- Participates in Functionality Testing, Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing, document test cases and results.
- Follows change management process regarding change deployment.
- Leverage subject-matter-experts across the organization to improve your skills and become an independent contributor.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field
- Knowledge and/or experience with SQL
- Solid communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Analytical thinking with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solve
- Technology and banking knowledge
- Experience working with UNIX
- Experience with Java
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- A diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits