Join a fast-growing company that is transforming its industry! Financial Recovery Technologies has become a trusted partner to hedge funds, mutual funds, custodians, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutional investment firms, and our best-in-class people and technology have made FRT a market leader. FRT is seeking a motivated Financial Analyst to join our finance team and support revenue operations, perform financial analyses, develop reporting, and provide decision support to business leaders.
As a Financial Analyst at FRT, you will:
- Support revenue operations with the following responsibilities:
- Manage revenue database and reporting, including weekly and monthly revenue metrics based on cases, clients, reps, products, segments, regions
- Support commissions processing including calculations, data and quality control, and process flow.
- Assist with maintaining client fee calculations and reporting as well as client accounts receivable and invoicing.
- Assist with financial planning, analytics, and business decision support:
- Aid in the development of financial models to be utilized for forecasting and strategic initiatives.
- Create partnerships with business teams and prepare reporting and analyses to support operational decision making.
- Learn and adopt financial and operational systems for purposes of developing reporting and analysis. Identify areas for reporting enhancements and automation
- Help to develop and maintain department and company scorecard performance metrics.
- Support finance core processes including monthly accounting close and other ad hoc requirements, as needed.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or another analytical discipline;
- 2+ years’ experience
- Experience in financial services, fintech, or technology
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong excel modeling and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills and highly motivated
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and creative thinking skills; self-directed and detail oriented
- A collaborative spirit, prioritizing collaboration over credit, and interested in building strong relationships with peers across corporate functions.
- Curiosity, with a demonstrated commitment to continuous growth; and
- Of course, interest in joining growing company with a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture, dedicated to being the top provider in the class action recovery space.
What does FRT offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k (with company match)
- Income protection plans (life, accidental death and dismemberment, short- and long-term disability) and access to a suite of voluntary benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fun, smart, diverse colleagues
- We are a hybrid company; in office, we offer:
- Close proximity to public transit (walking distance to Wellington T on the Orange Line)
- Free drinks and snacks
- Free parking onsite
- Free access to onsite gym
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN OUR MEDFORD, MA HEADQUARTERS. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, PLEASE.
AGENCIES: WE ARE NOT WORKING WITH AGENCIES ON THIS REQUISITION.
FRT provides equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, gender identity/expression, disability, handicap, status as a victim of domestic violence or other similar offenses, consumer credit history, unemployment, military obligations, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
FRT is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.