Client Receivable Specialist
Healthcare's helping hand.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you'll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
The Client Receivables specialist contacts customers to establish relationships to get a better understanding of their invoice processing. This helps to solicit payment on overdue accounts and obtains payments, commitment agreements or establishes a payment plan. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
* Building and maintaining strong lasting relationships with clients
* Responsible to collect on open accounts receivable for all CHG divisions
* Ability to interact closely with divisional AR Client Accounting Specialist
* Maintain a designated client base
* Maintain accurate, neat, legible, and organized records on accounts
* Understanding of CHG standard contract terms
* Input contact information accurately
* Ask basic questions for verification and understanding contact's roles
* Work through queues
* Meet monthly collection goals on occasion
* Lockbox review and payment identification
* Collection calls and email follow-ups to clients
* Enter Past Due/Problem Comments into Accounts Receivable systems
* Permanent Start Date Verification calls
* Draft collection letters/ Emails
* Client Accounting Specialist Task Items noted and a "help ticket" submitted
* Maintain reasonable percent of accounts over 90 days
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clients, providers, and co-workers
* Positive attitude, highly organized, and self-motivated
* Effectively works independently and is a strong team player
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Basic navigation skills through technical systems (Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suites, etc.)
* Prioritize and organize tasks effectively
* Basic understanding of strategies and the dispute process
* Ability to negotiate with clients
* Basic understanding of business processes for Sales and Business Partners
* Familiar with Customer Services and Billers' processes
* Embraces CHG culture and core values
* Comfortable and confident using systems (including Excel) and following miscellaneous technical processes
* Ability to make high volume of outbound calls
* 2+ years related work experience
* Basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
* Experience with JD Edwards software
* Strong computer skills
In return we offer:
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Traditional healthcare benefits such as medical and dental coverage, and some unique benefits like onsite health centers, corporate wellness programs, and free behavioral health appointments.
• Flexible work schedules - including work-from-home options available
• Recognition programs with rewards including trips, cash, and paid time off
• Family-friendly benefits including paid parental leave, fertility coverage, adoption assistance, and marriage counseling
• Tailored training resources including free LinkedIn learning courses
• Volunteer time off and employee-driven matching grants
• Tuition reimbursement programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer
What makes CHG Different?