Medical Imaging Integrated Technologies Consultant ONSITE
Come and join us! We’re on a journey to advance how health happens with technologies that empower patients, support clinicians, inspire innovation, and save lives. Our mission? To create a human-centric healthcare experience powered by unified global data.
It’s a big challenge, but big challenges are what we do best. We’re already transforming major bodies like the UK National Health Service, Blue Shield of California, and the Senegalese Ministry of Health—helping them turn data into lifesaving decisions and better patient care.
We want people just as dedicated as we are to improving health equity and delivering quality care across the globe. If you’re excited about making healthcare more human, you’ve come to the right place.
Work with Oracle's world-class healthcare Cerner EMR technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of this team, you will provide technical infrastructure support for the CAMM (CareAware MultiMedia Archive), PACS and PACS servers, and other systems that support application use and workflows, and configure and deploy hardware workstations used in Diagnostic Imaging. Your responsibilities will also include navigating across venues to engage directly with end-users to resolve issues, propose and implement mitigation strategies, and advance when appropriate while also using internal and external resources to deliver problem identification and resolution. This includes providing support to users of Oracle - Cerner Millennium EMR, Diagnostic Imaging PACS, and other applications and ensure maximum efficiency in the use of those applications by ensuring the ongoing stability and performance of infrastructure and integrated technologies. Respond to requests for support by users. Build, fix, test and coordinate testing of new releases, log bugs against applications and follow up with IT teams and Development. Monitor future applications releases and ensure upgrades are performed in accordance with application and domain strategy. Deploy Diagnostic Imaging workstations according to defined standards. Partner with Diagnostic Imaging Services Solution Architects to engage directly with and support the use of Diagnostic Imaging technology by client end-users.
Work involves problem-solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
We’re looking for an Integrated Technologies Consultant I in Prescott, AZ to help us.
As an Integrated Technologies Consultant I, you will partner with Oracle Cerner clients for integrated technology deployment of hardware, software, and services. Your responsibilities will include building client relationships to achieve business objectives including consulting with clients and internal project teams on technical architecture decisions to deploy integrated hardware, software, and device installations. You will also perform technical fixing and deployment issue resolution as well as participate in team initiatives.
- At least 4 years of total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Science, Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business, Healthcare, related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of Health care information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- At least 1 year of device management/integration work experience
- At least 1 year of experience working with PACS Solutions such as McKesson/Change, Merge Diagnostic Imaging, Merge Cardiology, PowerScribe 360, CAMM
- At least 2-years of healthcare technology support, including hardware or infrastructure technology
- Must reside or around the Prescott, AZ area
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to regularly round to client onsite diagnostic imaging locations
- Willing to participate in rotating on-call coverage
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of the position
If this sounds like you, we hope to meet you! Create the future with us. Apply now.
Life at Oracle and Equal Opportunity
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.