Digital Campaign Specialist
Do you thrive in helping your team win? Are you a tech junkie? Join our Ad Operations team and work with accounts, owning and handling full execution of campaign plans and reporting on the success of campaign strategies.
What you will do:
- Own and efficiently handle full execution of digital campaigns for dedicated products.
- Provide full, hands-on campaign execution in collaboration with sales, creative and marketing colleagues
- Monitor campaign delivery and pacing by proactively ensuring campaigns are complete, on track for delivery and performed to set standards and benchmarks.
- Assist (upon request from sales) to participate in potential client calls requiring more technical and strategic insight to help progress a revenue deal or maintain 85% retention levels.
- Provide post-sale campaign executions, with support of sales strategy as needed.
- Build and provide monthly performance insights based on data trend analysis into Performance Reporting Dashboards, with clear data showing accurate reporting metrics.
For this position you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Passion for digital advertising and sales
- Minimum one year experience in campaign process management, handling standard digital campaigns
- Demonstrated understanding of ad operations processes
- Demonstrated ability to learn digital solution strategy, dedicated platform execution and optimization techniques in one of the following categories:
- - Search & Social
- - Display/Video/Content
- - SEO
- Strong team collaboration experience
- Assertive, goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work under deadlines with outstanding organization skills
- Ability to proactively troubleshoot and find creative solutions
- Experience with salesforce.com preferred
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords certifications preferred
We prefer for this position to be based in Syracuse, NY but remote work is possible for the right candidate. We are looking for exceptional people. If inspiring the extraordinary describes your skillset, let's talk.