Therapist for WISe Services
Looking for a meaningful and rewarding career where you can make a positive impact on people's lives? Join our team as a Therapist, for the Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe) program where you'll be the driving force behind empowering clients and their families to achieve their desired quality of life through community-based therapeutic interventions.
Now offering a $2000 sign-on bonus!
As a Therapist, you will be the primary source of therapeutic supports to the clients and families. You will aim to help facilitate ways to achieve a better quality of life as defined by the client. You will also conduct assessments to inform ongoing therapeutic work, and support clients to meet their identified treatment goals. Therapy is provided in the community, such as homes, schools, and community areas.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The WISe program provides comprehensive behavior health supports to youth with complex behavioral and mental health needs. The program's goal is to help youth thrive in their homes and communities and assist in helping them meet the goals they have identified.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community-based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourage people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Provide consistent therapeutic support that are strengths based, trauma informed, and culturally relevant.
- Participate in Child & Family Team (CFT) Meetings for each client, contributing to the development of the Cross System Care Plan (CSCP) and Team Safety Plan.
- Maintain a caseload of 10 -15 clients
- Conduct a Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) assessments that will inform ongoing therapy and WISe team goals with client and families.
- Perform intakes and assessments as needed, and maintain active progress of treatment goals and needs as identified by the client is CSCP.
- Assist in strengthening relationships to informal and natural supports as identified by the client.
- Provide consultation to team members on clinical issues, as well as casework issues, as appropriate.
- Maintain team focus on scope of work for the progress/movement toward transition, acknowledging and celebrate successes and transitions.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission WISe documentation and Seneca clinical paperwork.
- Engage in ongoing professional development and training regarding clinical frameworks and on how to successfully utilize Evidence Based Practices.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling
- Eligible to register as a LMFT, LICSW, LMFTA, LSWAIC or LMHC in accordance with the Washington State Department of Health requirements
- Bilingual Spanish/English abilities are preferred
- Experience in WISe or other WRAP programs
- Training and experience providing therapy to youth in the community
- Ability to work with a diverse population, and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Strong coordination, organizational and writing skills
- Clearance of TB test, fingerprints, and any other state or federal requirements
- Own vehicle; valid Washington Drivers License and insurability by Seneca's automobile insurance carrier
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccinations
- Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Flexible schedule with ability to work evenings and weekend
- Willing to respond to crisis situations and be part of a rotating on call system
- Starting at $69,103- $83,103 annually. Actual salary is dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualifications for the role
- Additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual language proficiency exam
- A $4000 salary increase upon licensure
- $2000 sign-on bonus!
- Salary increases each year
- Comprehensive employee benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, and fertility coverage
- Long-term disability, family leave, and life insurance
- 50% paid premiums for dependents
- 403b retirement plan
- Employer-Paid Assistance Plan
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
- Seneca supports clinicians toward licensure and beyond.
- We provide individual and group supervision, regular clinical case conferences, and licensure and renewal courses led by field experts.
- Expenses such as outside training or licensure fees can be mitigated through your clinical training stipend.
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, Clinician, Therapist, Therapy, Social Work, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare