Financial Systems Analyst
Full-Time Financial Systems Analyst
Little League International in Williamsport, PA is looking to hire a full-time Financial Systems Analyst to join our Information Technology team. Individuals who would like to work for an established nonprofit organization that plays a positive role in the lives of millions of youths around the world and who enjoys providing end-user support for finance and retail software and technical applications are encouraged to apply.
This full-time exempt position has core hours of Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm. You may be eligible to participate in our Flexible Work Arrangement Program. While most work is done during normal business hours, occasional peaks in workload and special events such as job fairs or calls and at the Little League World Series may require working in the evenings and on weekends. Occasional travel (<10%) may be required.
This position earns a competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience. A drug screen and background checks are required. We also have a 35-hour work week and offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, a 401(k) plan with employer match, and 20 paid holidays per calendar year in a positive work culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT LITTLE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL
Located in South Williamsport, Pennsylvania, we are the administrative and operational headquarters for Little League Baseball and Softball, the leading nonprofit youth sports organization with 80 years of history supporting youth baseball and softball. Little League® is played in approximately 6,500 communities across more than 80 countries around the world. We believe in the power of youth baseball and softball to teach life lessons that build stronger individuals and communities.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ANALYST AT LITTLE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL
As the Financial Systems Analyst, you will aid the Sr. Director of Information Technology in the planning, design, support, and implementation of Little League International’s financial and retail systems infrastructure. You will partner with cross-functional teams to provide end-user support for the software and technical applications to maximize the capabilities of Little League’s computer systems and software, as well as assist with daily accounting and technical support in our Finance department and Point of Sale software in our Retail & E-commerce environments.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ANALYST
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance (or similar focus) and/or 3-5 years of finance-focused work experience in a business, financial, IT or retail occupation.
- Provide instructional end-user support for the implementation, use, support, and continuous improvement of LLI’s financial and retail technology systems. This includes, but not limited to, the accounting, fixed asset, tax filing systems, e-commerce, point of sale (POS), inventory management, and order fulfillment.
- Assist the Finance Department with preparation of annual audits by providing prompt and accurate responses to all auditors, monitoring, and providing all necessary requirements
- Create, run, and analyze reports and presentations as directed by the Sr. Director of IT on behalf of the Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, or other senior leaders.
- Deploy POS devices and software to new locations and assist the Retail staff with the training of new users on the systems.
- Advise the Retail staff in making the most effective use of the retail software and other technology to identify manpower and process efficiencies.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and in a timely manner.
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as part of a team with a strong work ethic.
- A working knowledge of the use and management of the Office 365 Suite of applications.
- 3-5 years in-depth experience using financial software systems (e.g., Sage Intacct, Sage Fixed Assets, or Avalara tax software.)
- 3 years of experience with retail software, e-commerce, POS, and retail inventory/warehouse management systems.
- Strong general understanding of interconnected software platforms and database systems.
- Strong foundational knowledge and comprehension of financial processes and accounting best practices using GAAP.
READY TO JOIN OUR INFORMATIONS TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this Financial Systems Analyst position, please upload resume and cover letter to www.teamworkonline.com/baseball-jobs/little-league/little-league-jobs.
DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE STARTS HERE – ALL ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! We are dedicated in providing a diverse, accepting, and supportive work environment that holds all employees to the highest standards of conduct, integrity, inclusiveness, respect, and engagement. We strive to transform our organization into a place where employees work, thrive, and grow while supporting our collective and individual successes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: We build teams from qualified candidates regardless of their gender, background, race, religion, or sexual orientation.