Mentor Recruitment Specialist
MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children’s behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Mentor Recruitment Specialis
• Develop and coordinate targeted marketing including advertising and hosting information sessions
• Represent the company at community events, promotional presentations, and other events to recruit Mentors
• Support applicants throughout certification process, providing guidance and managing timelines
• Review applications, medical examinations and references. Conduct evaluations and assessments
• Create and design new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new Mentors; measure success of campaign effectiveness
• Implement and fully leverage recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies
- High School Diploma
- Current driver’s license in good standing, car registration, and auto insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services or driving for company purposes.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required by state.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
- HYBRID work culture