Marketing Coordinator Intern
As an intern at ResMed, you’ll gain hands-on experience, learn from experts, and collaborate with teams that do truly amazing things.
Over the course of our 12-week internship experience you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
- Experience our products up close by working with one of our SaaS teams
- Interact directly with our company leaders
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the medical technology industry
Let's Talk About Responsibilities:
As a Marketing Coordinator Intern, you will work directly with talented individuals of all levels. With guidance from a departmental leader you will work on developing a marketing strategy to optimize our partner marketing onsite experience.
The right candidate for our internship will be expected to know commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the marketing and business process and rely on mentorship, instructions, and pre-established guidelines to perform the job's functions.
This is preferred to be a remote role/hybrid role/on-site role located at our Brightree headquarters in Peachtree Corners, GA. Candidates will be asked to be available to participate in on-site/remote team meetings.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Ability to work full-time for 12 weeks during Summer 2023; program dates are May 22, 2023 – August 11, 2023
- Marketing or Business Management academic studies that will lead to a Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Experience with strategy, organization, project management, analysis
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experiences as demonstrated through projects, research or marketing internships
- Great interpersonal relations, team cooperation and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and collaboration skills as demonstrated through leadership positions on teams and/or in student or civic organizations
- Exceptional communication skills and interest and enthusiasm related to medical technology industry and a career with ResMed
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Base pay: $18/ hr.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ResMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.