Child Welfare Case Manager
FamiliesFirst Network of Lakeview (FFN) provides foster care, adoption and child welfare services in Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton counties. The nonprofit’s specialized team is passionate about helping abused and neglected children and their families. FamiliesFirst Network collaborates with partners throughout the state, in Northwest Florida’s four-county area and within our faith-based communities to ensure the safety and well-being of children. Learn more at FamiliesFirstNetwork.org.
Since 2001, the agency’s primary goal is to establish safety and permanency and to support the well-being of abused and neglected children in Northwest Florida.
Please review this link for further information on this position: https://vimeo.com/126174443.
The Child Welfare Case Manager will perform work requiring advanced knowledge in the field of social work or human behavioral studies, and to use such advanced knowledge and prior work experience to consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment in providing the most appropriate services and support to families (1) in the Dependency Court system who have been identified by the Court as needing professional services to prevent future abuse and/or neglect of children, and (2) who voluntarily request similar, but non-judicial, in-home services. Responsible for taking actions appropriate to ensure that every child has a permanent home that provides physical and emotional safety.
- Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work or a related field of study. Related areas of study include: Human Services, Criminology, Juvenile Justice, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, Special Education, Education, Human Development, Child Development, Family Development, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Nursing; OR
- Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university and one (1) year working with at risk families in a protective service role.
- Must be Certified or Eligible to obtain certification as a Child Welfare Case Manager (CWCM) and within one (1) year of provisional status and maintain active certification.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license from the state in which you reside, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
LCI is putting our employee health and safety first by following guidance from local health departments and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations on preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED.
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled. For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement. For reasonable accommodation, please email us at LCIEmployment@bhcpns.org.