Teach English in Japan
uaTeach English in Japan with AEON Corporation.
AEON offers the best opportunity for you to work and live in Japan!
· Gain teaching & international business skills
· Professional & personal growth
· Competitive salary
· Flight allowance
· Furnished apartment
· Fully paid vacations
· No previous teaching experience or knowledge of Japanese is required
…and so much more!
Accepting applications year round for interviews at our office in Texas!
With declining COVID-19 cases, AEON will resume in-person interviewing for candidates living in the United States. The in-person interviews will only be 1-on-1 with the recruiter. There will be no in-person group interviews at this time.
The initial interviews will be held online with a final in-person personal interview at our Main Office in Texas or other cities throughout the US.
As travel restrictions relax around the world, AEON will resume in-person interviews in other countries.
For more information about our interview process before applying, visit our recruiting website at http://www.aeonet.com.
Now accepting applications for our recruiting trips to the following cities:
Orlando, FL - January 11, 2024
Chicago, IL - January 17, 2024
Los Angeles, CA - February 21, 2024
Applicants who are currently residing in Japan and have a valid visa to work in Japan may apply for an interview through our Tokyo Recruiting Office: http://www.aeonet.com/recruiting-locations/
Job Description and Responsibilities
Teaching English at one of AEON's 250+ branch schools in Japan requires:
· One-year commitment: Teachers will work at one branch school throughout their entire contract period.
· Enthusiasm to interact with students of all ages: At AEON students range from babies to retirees.
· Organization and professionalism: All teachers have a 40-hour workweek consisting of 25 teaching hours, with the remaining hours spent on office responsibilities such as counseling students, interviewing prospective students, recommending texts, involvement in local advertising, and more!
· Interest in Japanese culture: Teachers and students engage in cultural exchange inside and outside of the classroom and develop lifelong friendships.
- Monthly starting salary of 275,000 Japanese yen
- One-time 70,000 yen Flight Allowance provided for eligible teachers who meet criteria set by AEON (does not apply to teachers hired in Japan).
- One week or more of paid training in Japan
- Professional development workshops throughout the contract period
- 5 personal days per year
- Japanese national holidays off and 3 weeks vacation
- Single occupancy apartment furnished to Japanese standards w/55,000 Japanese yen subsidized monthly rent
- Health and Pension Insurance coverage through the Japanese Social Insurance System
- Career advancement opportunities for successful teachers
- Bonus provided upon completion of final contract
- Knowledge of branch school location prior to signing contract
· A strong and masterful command of the English language
· A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
For more information on AEON’s application requirements, please visit: http://www.aeonet.com/application-requirements/
Visit http://www.aeonet.com for complete application instructions. Applications submitted through Handshake will not be considered.
To apply, visit http://www.aeonet.com/recruiting-locations/ and select your desired interview location and upload your current resume and an essay entitled "Why I Want to Live and Work in Japan". Applications without an essay will not be considered.
Want to see what our teachers are up to? Visit our social media sites!