Programs Management Internship
The DEC Network
Hybrid - Must be in DFW
Start Date: May 2023
Category/ Job Type: Internship
- Help manage the Programs email account
- Manage scheduling and communications for meetings
- Organize program folders/members
- Assist in creating guidelines for participants
- Help plan and create fresh ideas for future and current programming
- Identify community events/groups the DEC should be engaging with
- Identify one group you want to be responsible for devoting outreach to under the supervision of the Manager of Programs
- Collaborate with the mentorship program
- Send out surveys
- Update weekly program materials
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Bring strong curiosity and genuine helpfulness to the internship
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Must be able to work 12+ hours per week
- Proficiency in Google Docs & Sheets
This is not a paid position.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
About The DEC Network
- The DEC Network is a 501c3 nonprofit organization driving parity and economic impact by helping entrepreneurs start, build and grow their businesses. Since 2013, we have been launching physical hubs, events, and education programs for startups, with a particular focus on women and entrepreneurs of color. Born from a shared vision among small business and entrepreneurship advocates, The DEC Network believes investment in entrepreneurs is an investment in the community.