Video Intern Summer
WomenWorking.com is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Video Intern to assist our Web Editor and the Creative Expansions Inc. team. We are a global community network that seeks to empower women and girls through inspiring lifestyle advice related to career, relationships, motivational quotes and interviews.
This is a great internship opportunity for someone looking to combine their video-editing skills with their passion for marketing and business. As a Video intern, your work will be highly-visible to over 20 million followers. You will have a chance to practice your short-form video footage and editing skills to create content for an established, reputable company, while receiving mentorship from our CEO, an Emmy award-winning producer and the author of 14 books. We take mentoring seriously and focus on enhancing your individual resume and boosting your employment opportunities. If you're interested in getting hands-on Video Editing experience, this is the internship for you.
This is a remote, unpaid internship that runs from early May through early September (we can be flexible); you can also take this position for college credit if you arrange it with your institution. Some places require prior approval before the start of an internship.
- To create content for our social media, website, newsletters, and other campaigns
- Can work at least 1-2 full days a week (10am-6pm)
- Strong organizational skills. You should be proactive and detail-oriented!
- A positive, team-oriented attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Can work remotely
- Must be familiar with Adobe or Final Cut Pro; After Effects is a plus
- Rising juniors and seniors preferred