Social Media Intern Summer
WomenWorking.com is seeking an enthusiastic Social Media Intern to assist our Web Editor. We are a global community network that seeks to empower women and girls through inspiring lifestyle advice related to career, relationships, motivational quotes and interviews.
This is a great internship opportunity for someone looking to combine their social media savvy and digital marketing skills, while receiving mentorship from our CEO, an Emmy award-winning producer and the author of 14 books. As a social media intern, your work will be focused on expanding our already robust social media presence of over 20 million followers. You will have a chance to practice multimedia skills and learn how to apply them practically in business. We take mentoring very seriously, by enhancing your individual resume and boosting your employment opportunities. If you're interested in getting hands-on marketing experience, this is the internship for you.
This is a remote, unpaid internship that runs from early May through early September (we can be flexible); you can also take this position for college credit if you arrange it with your institution. Some places require prior approval before the start of an internship.
- Planning and strategizing content for our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tiktok)
- Pitching marketing and social media ideas to expand our brand
- Analyzing our metrics and similar pages
- Increasing our overall user engagement
- Can work at least 2 full days a week (10am-6pm), we can be flexible
- Strong organizational skills. You should be proactive and detail-oriented!
- A positive, team-oriented attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- An interest in social media trends
- Familiarity with Canva and Hootsuite preferred
- Rising juniors and seniors preferred
Send resume and two references, addressed to Helene at firstname.lastname@example.org