The primary function of this position is to bill Grantors for reimbursement of expenses, ensure all revenue from grantor is collected timely. Assist with annual Single Audit, Grant monitoring and internal audits. Year End close, SEFA/SESA reconciliation. Travel and Petty Cash claims. Assist Program managers in closing out each grant.
Education and/or Equivalent Experience:
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in a field related to Accounting,twenty-four (24) college semester hours in Accounting, plus two (2) years of accounting experience; A Master’s degree in a related field may substitute for 1 year of experience; CPA license may substitute for the education requirement.
Licenses or Certifications:
- Experience with Grant Billing, Monitoring or Auditing.
- Proficient Skills using Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrates good analytical skills.
- Demonstrates good communication skills.
Location: 6800 Burleson, Bldg 310 Ste 295, Austin, Tx 78744
Days and Hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Salary Range: $28.71 – $35.88