Executive Housekeeper to UNH President
Provides general and specialized residential housekeeping and assures the cleanliness of the President of the University’s Residence. Ensures routine and major cleaning of the entire house and provides additional cleaning services for special events.
- Performs routine and major cleaning of public and private spaces on all three levels and basement.
- Maintains indoor and outdoor spaces porches, patios, staircases, interior/exterior doors, windows, windowsills, valuable paintings, furnishings, etc. Ensures areas are free of dust and dirt accumulation.
- Maintains the appearance of a variety of flooring. Floor maintenance could include vacuuming and spot treatment of carpets and rugs, sweeping, dust and damp mopping hard surface floors.
- Maintains cleanliness of kitchen daily.
- Cleans commercial-grade appliances.
- Performs deep cleaning on a scheduled basis.
- Keeps all areas supplied with towels, soap, tissue, and other needed items.
- Empties, cleans, and relines all waste and recycle receptacles.
- Uses great care to effectively clean and maintain antique and historical items. Polishes brass and silver items on a regular schedule. Ensures proper storage of items and assists with maintaining inventory.
- Reports needed improvements and repairs or maintenance to supervisor.
- Assists with special events.
- Assists contractors, caterers and others with set-up and clean up.
- Interacts with the residents and guests in a professional manner with a focus on providing high-level service and performing duties with a high degree of confidentiality.
View a full job description and apply using this link: https://jobs.usnh.edu/postings/53359
The University System of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer. The University System is committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our campus communities and encourages applications from qualified individuals who will help us achieve this mission. The University System prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or marital status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location