As an Operations Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the office workflow procedures. You will support in maintaining the office workspace , records and filing systems effectively. You will schedule agendas, travel arrangements, appointments, manage phone calls and correspondence. You will collaborate with finance to support the general business operations.
Internship availability - Monday through Friday, 9am - 5:30pm.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support upkeep of office space - cleaning crew, HVAC maintenance etc
- Maintain appearance of showroom, conference rooms and know how to facilitate video conference calls.
- Sort mail and distribute packages to appropriate team members.
- Support the corporate telephone switchboard, phone sheet, and e-fax account.
- Maintain pantry, freight and storage rooms appearance (neat, clean, and organized).
- Complete administrative tasks including ordering office supplies, ordering furniture, fixtures, office equipment and maintaining office equipment logs.
- Assist with executive management travel arrangements and expense portfolio
- Complete Other duties as assigned.
- Office Administration
- Accounts Receivable Administration
Accounts Payable Administration
- Maintain the accounts payable log and use independent judgement to prioritize and pay bills.
- Make all bill payments via credit cards and checks
- Run Amex Corporate Credit Card Program, including monitoring of expenses, reconciliation, and adding and removing employees from the program.
- Maintain Petty Cash log, and reconcile with Senior Management every month.
- Closely monitor and audit all employee travel, allowances, and reimbursements.
- Maintain bank statements, books, physical records, and digital records for all in-house and affiliate brands.
- Cross-function with Accounts Receivable as needed.
- Coordinate all COI requests with agents.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Experuence in customer service, administrative assistant or office admin role preferred
- 1+ year in an Accounts Payable role and/or knowledge of accounting and finance
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Must have strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills