Dia & Co is the largest multi-branded retailer exclusively serving plus sizes. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart, and exceptional go-getters to join us.
About The Role
As the Content Intern at Dia & Co, you will assist the brand marketing team in conceptualizing and generating dynamic short-form video content showcasing the wide array of our assortment to drive brand discovery and engagement, specifically across our growing TikTok, Instagram & Youtube channels. You will also provide general support to brand marketing projects and initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Conceptualize, produce, and create 5-8 short-form videos a week, with an emphasis on TikTok trends as it relates to fashion and our audience.
- Partner with the brand marketing team in strategic content creation for major launches, collaborations, and campaigns.
- Conduct research on TikTok trends, popular creators, top-performing posts, etc.
Who You Are
- Have 1-3 years experience in social media content generation, a degree or pursuing a degree in Social Media Marketing, Media Communications, Fashion or related field.
- Have an eye for style and passion for fashion and storytelling, specifically for the plus size market. Must provide social media handles and examples of past work.
- Are a creative and motivated self-starter with the ability to take initiative, ownership, and accountability with keen attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, verbal/written communication, and collaborative teamwork skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines with strong project and time management skills.
- Knowledge of relevant programs/tools: TikTok, Instagram, Photo/Video Editing Software, Google Apps, Zoom, Canva
Who We Are
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- A flexible schedule
- A monthly clothing allowance
- A leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia & Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.