Mars Petcare Corporate Strategy MBA Summer '23 Internship (Graduation of Winter '23 or Spring '24)
The Mars Internship Experience Program combines diverse experiences and continuous learning for students with an investment in you that’s personalized to you. Your team will guide you through our learn-on-the-job environment as you develop the ability to apply new skills to future challenges. Humble-and-hungry students will quickly find that our unique culture grows the person, as well as the professional, and opens up opportunities to be one of our top full time associates to explore many distinct careers as a leader across functions, segments and geographies within our purpose-led global organization.
If you’ve set your sights on development, the Mars Internship Experience is a great place to start. The Mars Internship Experience is a 10-12 week summer program providing excellent depth of experience with various real world Mars projects. You will also have exciting professional and social engagement activities throughout the experience that provide opportunities to network with your Intern peers all the way up to senior leaders. The challenges are real and impactful; and will stretch you like never before. It’s a high-powered story, right from the start!
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for intellectually curious, analytically driven students with a focus on driving results, a desire to learn, and ability to build cross-functional relationships
- We are looking for students who are passionate about pets, the consumer product industry, and eager to build out their strategy toolkit.
- Desired majors include: MBA or related graduate program focused on general management, finance, strategy, marketing, or related
- The Mars Strategy & Growth internship opportunities will be located in our headquarter offices in Franklin, TN (Metro Nashville). We operate in a flexible work environment with some days a week working from the office and others from home.
- Eligible candidates will intern the summer prior to their final graduation date
- Open to students legally authorized to work in the U.S., without the need for current or future work status authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug & background screening
- Open to graduate students from MBA programs or related graduate level program pursuing a degree in general management, finance, strategy, marketing, or related field
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Topline or margin improvement for brand or new innovation
- Business strategy development for new business model
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.