Summer 2024 Investment Banking Analyst
England & Company, an independent investment bank, is seeking rising college juniors to join the firm as Summer Analysts in its Houston, New York, and Washington DC offices in the Summer of 2024. Summer Analysts participate in a 10-week summer internship where they gain significant exposure to deal activity across industries in the firm's key business areas, including M&A advisory and private capital markets.
About the Summer Analyst Program
England & Company provides its Summer Analysts with an excellent professional development opportunity through a mix of on-the-job training and structured, hands-on experience. The program is designed to provide broad experience across all stages of transaction executions, from pitch phase through closing. Our Summer Analyst program is intended to serve as a direct pipeline for our full-time Analyst positions, offering exceptional potential to return to England upon graduation to start your investment banking career.
Job duties may include:
- Perform financial modeling and valuation analysis on public and private companies: comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, leveraged and discounted cash flow analysis
- Perform industry research to support firm marketing activities, including capital markets-oriented research reports and white papers
- Assist in drafting offering memoranda, preparing internal committee memoranda, and creating client “pitch books”, management and board presentations
- Rising juniors enrolled in a four-year, undergraduate degree program (preferably with coursework in finance, economics or accounting) graduating by May of 2025
- Minimum 3.4 GPA
- Strong quantitative and critical thinking abilities
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork from past work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and proactive, with an ability to operate in an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Unquestionable personal integrity
We thank all applicants for their interest, but request that you not reach out directly to any England team members regarding this role.