CDC Foundation Internship - Internal Operations (Data Analytics)
The candidate will assist the CDC Foundation with the primary activities for the internship:
· Assist with expanding the data dictionary and creating a user’s guide.
· Help visualize how systems communicate and any proposed changes.
· Help stakeholders develop supporting documentation for IT Governance committee and processes
· Aid with the IT roadmap.
· Help develop deliverables.
Qualifications and Necessary Skills:
· Tableau experience.
· Lucid or Visio.
· Tech savvy and understands enterprise technologies.
· Understanding of data analytics.
· Interested in learning about how enterprise technology enables nonprofit organizations.
· Self-driven, self-motivated and can plan out their own course.
· Ability to interview technical stakeholders.
· Communication, problem solving, ability to successfully work on a team, critical thinking, time management, leadership, and the ability to influence others.
· Digital literacy, listening, organizational and analytical skills, strategic thinking.