Clinical Intervention Specialist
We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Clinical Intervention Specialist to join our school-based Washington team.
Candidates must have Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling.
Now offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus for new employees!
As a Clinical Intervention Specialist, will be responsible for delivering therapeutic, case management, and consultation services for a caseload of children and families. In addition, this role will coordinate services at the school site and support colleagues in including students successfully in diverse settings by providing teacher coaching, modeling, and development opportunities. The Intervention Specialist will work collaboratively with classroom teachers, school leadership, and the RTI implementation team to maintain the academic, social, and emotional needs of each student.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Seneca's Unconditional Education Programs embody an integrated, responsive special educational model that promotes equitable opportunities for all students and offers community and school-based services in the Washington area. Our team of passionate staff is always willing to work collaboratively and innovative to do whatever it takes to ensure that the needs of all students are met and to establish best practices for serving youth with disabilities. Our school-based Unconditional Education Services are highly tailored to meet each student's unique needs - their parents and other family members are enlisted as partners in designing and implementing their education and treatment plans. Our goal, under the Unconditional Education model, is to provide our students and their families tools and resources so they may thrive within their community.
Seneca Family of Agencies has been nominated among the Bay Area’s Top Workplaces for several consecutive years. We’re committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities with a network of excellent mental health, community-based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourage people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and training on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to implement academic, behavioral, and therapeutic services for students in need of intervention
- Provide coaching and professional development to support school staff in experiencing success with all students
- Implement research-based interventions aligned with the three tiers of the RTI pyramid, including individual, group, and family therapy and case management for identified students
- Document interventions provided and provide necessary reports on student progress
- Engage caregivers in the educational process, providing frequent opportunities to discuss student growth and needs
- Provide consultation to school staff on safety assessments, mental health crises, and accessing social service
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling
- Eligible to register as a LMFT, LICSW, LMFTA, LSWAIC or LMHC in accordance with the Washington State Department of Health requirements
- Bilingual Spanish/English abilities are preferred
- Experience in WISe or other WRAP programs
- Training and experience providing therapy to youth in the community
- Ability to work with a diverse population, and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Strong coordination, organizational and writing skills
- Clearance of TB test, fingerprints, and any other state or federal requirements
- Own vehicle; valid Washington Drivers License and insurability by Seneca's automobile insurance carrier
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccinations
- School Hours
- Starting at $65,500- $79,500 annually, Actual salary is dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualifications for the role
- Additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual language proficiency exam
- A $4000 salary increase upon licensure
- $2000 sign-on bonus!
- Salary increases each year
- Comprehensive employee benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, and fertility coverage
- Long-term disability, family leave, and life insurance
- 50% paid premiums for dependents
- 403b retirement plan
- Employer-Paid Assistance Plan
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
- Seneca supports clinicians toward licensure and beyond.
- We provide individual and group supervision, regular clinical case conferences, and licensure and renewal courses led by field experts.
- Expenses such as outside training or licensure fees can be mitigated through your clinical training stipend.
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, Clinician, Therapist, Therapy, Social Work, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare