Social Worker/Therapist for Youth & Families!
$2,000 sign-on bonus for new Seneca employees in this position!
Are you a Social Worker that enjoys working on a team to deliver the best possible services to youth and families? Join our Wraparound Team at Seneca!
As the Social Worker, you will have the opportunity to be the team clinical leader for your respective caseload, ensure all parties are working together towards stability for the youth and family, coordinate and implement treatment plans for youth. You will be responsible to providing behavioral interventions as needed and provide case planning and consultation to team members on clinical and casework issues.
The Solano Wraparound Program serves Solano County children and adolescents in the Child Welfare, Probation and Mental Health systems that are transitioning from or are at risk of going to out of home care or juvenile hall. The Wraparound approach focuses on supporting children by enhancing natural resources within their families and communities so that they can live in the least restrictive, most family-like setting possible. Services are primarily held in the community: in families’ homes, group homes, foster homes, schools, etc.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Meet with clients and caregivers on a weekly basis to further treatment goals and provide psychoeducation, coordinate care between providers etc
- Develop Child and Family teams made up of natural supports for the purpose of treatment planning and sustainable support
- Facilitate Child and Family team meetings that maintain compliance to Katie A subclass standards and the Core Practice Model
- Identify Family Finding and engagement needs for each youth and family as needed and work with Wraparound team members to build connections for family
- Chart mental health notes, treatment plans, outcome measures, incident reports, and other documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Participate in 24 hours on call support line system
- Participate in individual and/or group supervision
- Master’s degree in Social Work/Psychology/Counseling
- Eligible to register with the California BBS
- Be part of a rotating emergency pager system, scheduled with supervisor ahead of time
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Own vehicle, Valid California driver's license and insurability with Seneca's automobile policy
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other state/federal licensing or certification requirements
- Must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Experience working with children in out-of-home care
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work some evening and weekend hours as needed
- Starting at $67,000 to $81,000 per year, actual salary is dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualifications for the role
- Additional $4000 salary increase upon licensure
- Additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual language proficiency exam
- Mileage reimbursement
- $2000 sign-on bonus!
- Salary increases each year
- Comprehensive employee benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, and fertility coverage
- Long-term disability, family leave, and life insurance
- 50% paid premiums for dependents
- 403b retirement plan
- Employer-Paid Assistance Plan
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Seneca supports clinicians towards licensure and beyond
- We provide individual and group supervision, regular clinical case conferences, and licensure and renewal courses led by field experts
- Expenses such as outside trainings or licensure fees can be mitigated though your clinical training stipend
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, MFT, MSW, PCC, ASW, AMFT, APCC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Therapist, Therapy, Social Work, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Family, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare, Wraparound, Wraparound Services, Early Childhood services,