Design Sales Consultant
The Design Sales Consultant is responsible for driving top-line sales through the development of relationships with trade professionals and homeowners. This position is focused on the creation/development of a book of business through a focus on high impact activities and interactions with current and potential clients, within an assigned territory.
Key duties of the position include:
- Leverage Salesforce to manage customer relationships, interactions, leads and opportunities to demonstrate an accurate pipeline.
- Develop new relationships and business for Ann Sacks to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Conduct daily follow up with customers, quotes and leads to generate and close business.
- Engage in strategic outreach to develop and grow the client base.
- Network with the professional trade through involvement in associations, meetings and events; including in-store events.
The Design Sales Consultant leverages top-notch customer service and marketing skills to deliver a gracious customer experience and achieve strong results. Success in the position will be measured through achievement of Net Order and Net Sales goals.