Government Grants Manager
Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan is a leading non-profit in Southeastern Michigan with an operating annual budget of more than $11M; a majority of which comes from Foundation and Corporate grants. Our goal is to buildout our government grants funding to an equal level. As a member of the Fund Development team, this important role is an essential connector between many stakeholders including our public funders (at federal, state, and local levels) and Program and Membership teams.
- Possess high level of energy, motivation, persistence and positive attitude.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent organizational and time manage skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Have the ability to work with all levels of staff and various funding entities.
- Have knowledge and experience working with individual government entities. This includes experience with government registrations such System for Award Management (SAM) and Grants.gov.
- Possess the ability to read, analyze and interpret information, policies, legal documents, data, accounting records, databases and spreadsheets.
- Possess the ability to respond to inquiries from colleagues and regulatory agencies.
- Possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and working with a fundraising database, preferably Raisers Edge.
Salary Range: $55,000 - $61,000
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.