Fiscal Associate for Arts Nonprofit
Pentacle’s Fiscal Services include fiscal administration, bookkeeping, and fiscal sponsorship…each program offering different levels of fiscal support for both non-profit companies and unincorporated artists at different stages in their careers. As a Fiscal Associate you will be working with artists to help support the overall financial wellness of their artistic entity and further support them in creating a sustainable business model. The Fiscal Associate will work in the Fiscal Department reporting directly to the Fiscal Services Manager and the Executive Director.
- Aligns with Pentacle’s mission and values
- Interest in fiscal management and administration
- Ability to work with artists in a non-profit setting
- Comfortable working individually and within a team setting
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent multitasker
- Great leadership skills
- Proficiency in essential computer software (e.g., Google Suite Apps, Microsoft Office, Zoom), and/or comfortable learning new computer software
- Must be able to work onsite at our office 3 days per week. The other 2 days may be worked remotely or at the Pentacle office located in the Financial District of NYC.
Compensation & Benefits:
- This is a full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Salary: $20.00/hour
- Benefits include: Paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, health benefits, performance ticket stipend, flexible schedule, participation in TransitChek program
If you have questions, please email Clarissa Soto Josephs at firstname.lastname@example.org.