Data Entry & Gift Processing Assistant (Part-Time/OPS)
The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art is located in Sarasota, Florida, and is a department of Florida State University. Learn more about The Ringling at https://ringling.org/employment!
The Data Entry & Gift Processing Assistant will contribute to the integrity, maintenance and management of advancement information through data entry, reporting, gift entry, and clerical support within the Museum’s Membership & Development departments.
- Creating and updating membership and donor database records in Tessitura
- Reviewing, proofreading and analyzing constituent data for accuracy, logic and relevance in preparation of daily data transfer to Blackbaud CRM
- Verifying the accuracy of data transfers to ensure consistency between databases/systems
- Performing queries and running reports as needed in the databases
- Scanning gift documentation for revenue impact batches
- Recording gifts, pledges, and membership event registrations
- Performing other administrative duties in support of the departments
- High school diploma and two years experience working in an office/fiscal environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to process complex financial data with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Experience with data entry and/or working in a customer relationship management database
- Applicable computer skills to include Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to navigate the internet and ability to learn applicable computer applications
Rate of Pay : $15 per hour
Working Hours : Approximately 20 hours per week, between Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM. Please note, scheduled days and working hours are flexible based on the needs of the candidate and the Ringling. Scheduling requirements would include working Mondays and the candidate working a consistent shift week to week.
- This position is based in Sarasota, FL.
- This is an OPS position.
- This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check to include fingerprinting.
For more information, technical assistance, or should you require accommodations for the application or interview processes, please contact Ringling Human Resources at 941-358-2773 or firstname.lastname@example.org.